Thursday, September 8, 2011

Client Transformation: A Man Transformed!



CLIENT: Todd Bartee, CEO of Aquasana

WEIGHT: 204 - 184 = 20lb loss

PERSONAL DISCOVERIES:
  • Citrus: Increases Congestion and Joint Pain
  • Soy: Impacts Weight Holding
  • Turkey: Impacts Weight Holding


    GRAIN DISCOVERY: 
    Feels best with one serving of grains per day, limited to breakfast.

    IN TODD'S WORDS:
    "Through this process, not only did I lose almost 20 pounds in six weeks, but I also felt more energetic throughout the day, and learned some things to help me maintain these gains ongoing. For example, I learned that citrus causes me to have elevated levels of congestion and joint pain and soy and turkey cause me to retain water and gain weight. I feel empowered to make better choices going forward that will enable me to feel better, have more energy, and be more productive."


    No comments:

    Post a Comment