Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Meet Sarah McConnell!


CLIENT: Sarah McConnell
*Sarah is still in Phase 2 and tracking.

So far, Sarah has discovered the following food intolerances:
  • Corn: Level 2 intolerance impacting mood, allergies, energy
  • Dairy: Level 3 intolerance impacting allergies, mood, digestion and energy

----------------------------------

TESTIMONIAL:
"My life has taken a dramatic turn in the past 30 days.  I am a completely different person than I was 30 days ago.  Completely! Before I met Kim, I suffered from ongoing migraines, sinus infections, depression, insomnia, and general ill health.  I was always tired and felt irritable a great deal.

The cleanse is not easy for the first 7 days.  It takes tenacity.  However, once you begin to integrate different food groups, your world (and your palette) opens up.

I wish I had done this years ago! I immediately lost weight, stopped having sinus infections, depression went away magically, and by day 4 I was sleeping like a baby for the first time in 10 years.  The only times I have felt bad in the past 30 days have been when I integrated foods to which I am intolerant.  By simply removing these food groups from my diet, my health, emotional well-being and life have changed dramatically.  

I wake up feeling energized and happy...the way I used to when I was a child. You remember those Saturday mornings where you would luxuriate in bed with the knowledge that you didn't have to do anything, but you could do everything the world had to offer. I have returned to that land of peace and happiness, and am now living in the moment. No more anxiety, fno more fear, no headaches, and best of all: no extra weight!

Something else that all of my friends have been excited about...for years, I thought I had mommy brain and that I would forever walk around in a haze.  I am no longer confused or unfocused."

No comments:

Post a Comment