Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Meet the Murphys: Randy & Rebecca Rock!


CLIENTS: Rebecca & Randy Murphy 
Founders MamaFus Asian House
Hobbies include Biking, Tennis, Wine Tasting and Traveling
REBECCA'S FOOD BLOOM:
  • CITRUS: Impacts Psoriasis, Runny nose, Irritability
  • CORN: Impacts weight gain
  • WEIGHT: Dropped 5.5 pounds
NEW FAVORITE FOODS:
  • Quinoa with black beans & avocado for breakfast
  • Decaf green tea with mango
  • Superfood Snack
  • Juicing is also a part of my daily routine with one green juice in the morning and a beet+carrot+greens at night

FROM REBECCA:

I'm amazed at the energy level I have and my psoriasis are completely under control! I always thought I was eating well until I met Kim and learned more about the LoveLife Method. Two great things I gained through this process was learning when to eat my food so that it worked best for my body and what foods hurt my body. Proof is in the pudding - I lost 5.5 pounds and I'm sleeping better than before I had my children. "
 - Rebecca Murphy

RANDY'S FOOD BLOOM:
  • SOY: Slows weight loss
  • RED MEAT: Creates Fatigues
  • GLUTEN: Creates Fatigue
  • WEIGHT: Dropped 23 pounds.5 pounds
FROM RANDY: 
"I have had many friends do the Love Life Method prior to me and based on their feedback I knew it was only a matter of time before my wife and I did the program. We already had a healthy life style and eating habits, although I was concerned about caffeine use, energy fluctuations, and not as easily being able to get down to my target weight like I used to be able to 10 years ago.
So we decided to take the plunge with full commitment and after our first week we started to see some significant differences with weight loss, energy levels, and overall excitement about learning to eat the right food at the right time of day, specifically for your body. In addition to the LLM, I also increased my work out routine and really energized the weight loss component which worked very well for me.
A structured reintegration diet combined with tracking your daily changes is quite an enlightening process to what is working and what is causing issues that you may have been missing in the past. Overall, the biggest take aways for me were learning which foods cause issues with my daily lifestyle, including new flavors in my diet that are not butter or oil based, rather veggies, proteins and new spices, and most importantly, how to eat the right foods at specific times of day to maximize my personal energy."
- Randy Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment