Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Can food make us look younger?


I have witnessed such a tremendous impact in my own skin vitality, that I now encourage our clients to measure and embrace their Skin Glow. I know this can be a tough one for us ladies to own and I get it, who wants to gaze at themselves every day analyzing their glow? This is why, when walking through the tracker together, I always let clients know this area may be harder to gage on your own.

But who doesn’t love being stopped in the hall to have a colleague rave about how good you look? Many of our clients are surprised when other people inquire about their glow but it’s the best way to know. We hear it all the time in the daily tracker notes, “Wow, you were so right, someone told me how amazing I looked and asked me what I was doing!” Hence the power of food.

Here are biggest steps to truly reverse wrinkles and increase your glow:

  • Find and Remove food intolerances: Any foods creating inflammation can add years of age on the skin.
  • Eat Alkalizing Veggies like kale, broccoli, spinach and chard.
  • Drink Green Veggie juice every day. Find TLC Juice here.

No comments:

Post a Comment