Thursday, September 6, 2012

Road Warrior Tip




Kathy Kerr is on the road all week every week and has some great tips for successfully navigating the program while traveling! Empowerment in restaurants makes the benefits sustainable. Check out these real-life notes in the field, to see how Kathy makes it work for her.

From Kathy:
“After lots and lots of discussion with the waiter, he finally got it that I didn't want the fish and vegetables cooked in any sauce - I made him write down, no dairy, soy or gluten on the pad and had him show it to me - challenging but I am learning if I am persistent they will get it. Food came out great and frankly mine looked a thousand times better than the people who ordered the same thing swimming in a white wine butter sauce.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment